Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Redesign of book cover for "A Million Little Pieces"

Here is the original book cover design:

Photobucket

and here is my design for the book:
Photobucket 
This book is about a man who is dealing with his alcohol and drug addictions and finds himself to be taken care of by a man who he met in rehab. I wanted the book cover to call the attention to both male and female unlike the original who I believe only attracts women. The front cover photograph is by me and back cover photos are stock photos.  This is the full book jacket including spine, front and back and covers along with dust jackets.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting book!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting post, i really like it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comment, so maybe we could follow each others? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you redesigned it! Still the same concept, but I think perhaps even more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your redesign is much better. I was going to try to say more, but really, that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post! and your idea of the cover is far better than the original! great job x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this! the front cover shot is ace.

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete